Canada is still accepting work permit applications. The following foreign workers are now allowed to cross the border into Canada by land or air:
- Temporary workers who have a valid work permit or who have been approved for a work permit but have not yet been issued a work permit
- ICI participants who have not yet activated their work permit must have a valid job offer to enter.
- ICI partners who have already activated their work permit and were temporarily out of the country do not need a valid job offer to re-enter.
- If you are traveling by air, you need to comply with all airline requirements and pass a medical check-up before you are allowed to board your flight. Anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 will not be allowed to enter Canada by air.
- When you arrive in Canada, they will check your health before leaving your entrance. When you arrive in Canada you should have a 14 day isolation plan. This is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. If you do not have a plan, you should not go to Canada.
- Only people who provide essential services, for example, truck drivers who regularly cross the border to maintain the flow of goods are exempted from separate requirements.
For more updates on coronavirus, visit our page to see how coronavirus has affected Canadian immigration.